God dag, we are Sval, the new and ambitious energy company on the Norwegian continental shelf. And we have strong growth ambitions.
Right now, we are looking for a key contributor to our Economic Analysis Team. We are looking for someone who proactively can assist in providing professional analysis support to the business, screening for new business development opportunities and contribute in the growth of Sval’s portfolio.
The position will report to the VP Economic Analysis, and the Business Analyst role has been outlined as follows:
- Screening of BD opportunities, including portfolio optimization opportunities.
- Participate in data room reviews and management presentations.
- Coordinate BD processes and support project manager in project execution.
- Cooperate with Treasury function to assess leverage in BD opportunities.
- Prepare and participate in weekly deal funnel meetings.
- Perform financial and economic analysis of asset and corporate transactions.
- Prepare presentations of BD opportunities to management, board and HitecVision.
- Cooperate closely with HitecVision’s analysis team.
- Contribute to further improving and developing Sval’s corporate analysis tools.
- University degree in accounting/finance or other relevant education. Relevant experience may weigh up for lack of formal education.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from a Business analyst role, preferably from the oil and gas industry.
- Strong understanding of business drivers and processes to report in a timely and effective manner to management so that appropriate decision / actions can be taken.
- Excellent Norwegian and English language skills, spoken and written.
- Excellent collaboration skills, willingness, and proven ability to communicate with others
- Structured and results-oriented
- Innovative, good at problem solving and with analytical skills
- A highly motivated and positive attitude
The application deadline has unfortunately expired, but feel free to keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
We truly believe that it’s both smart, necessary, and profitable to have a broad perspective on where the energy industry is going. That is why we in recent years have built a portfolio across gas transport, oil and gas, and renewable wind power. Today, we transport gas to millions of homes in Europe, we are partner in three oil and gas field developments that are partly electrified with very low emissions, we explore for low emission, high value oil and gas assets and we are developing the third biggest onshore wind farm in Finland.
We have strong funding from HitecVision, one of Europe’s largest private equity funds, and we have ambitions to grow significantly.