Senior HR Coordinator
God dag, we are Sval, the new and ambitious energy company on the Norwegian continental shelf. And we have strong growth ambitions.
Right now, we are looking for a key contributor to our Business Support Service Team. We are looking for someone who proactively can assist in providing professional HR generalist support to the business, support in the growth of our people and positively influence organisation performance and contribute in developing Sval’s culture and help making Sval an employer of choice.
The position is reporting to the VP BSS, and the Senior HR Coordinator role has been outlined as follows:
- Contribute in the end-to-end recruitment process, including preparing job descriptions and employee contracts.
- Maintain employment contracts, job descriptions, salary overviews, and employee files
- Assist in payroll process, including quality checking payroll payments
- Ensure on-boarding of new colleagues so that the colleagues experience is strong
- Provide specialist HR advice on employee related issues to people managers
- Support Sval in developing a fit-for-purpose people plan reflecting current and future needs
- Maintain the Employee Handbook, the HR system and the HR content of the management system to ensure compliance with new legislation
- Examine people data to identify trends and provide recommendations to VP BSS and the Management Team
- Follow up sick leave and be key in preventive work
- Advise line managers on rules related to; working hours, sick leave, recruitment, terminations, lay-offs, etc.
- Contribute and engage in building a strong and healthy working environment, including advising on company standards related to “AML” – Norwegian Work Environment Act
- Bachelor or Master within Business Administration, Human Resources or related field, relevant experience may weigh up for lack of formal education
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from a Human Resources generalist role
- Good understanding of employee lifecycle processes, generalities of employment contracts, common HR policies, and personnel handbooks, regulations, etc.
- Willingness to perform HR tasks from A to Z
- Excellent Norwegian and English language skills, spoken and written
- Excellent collaboration skills, willingness and proven ability to communicate with others
- Eye for details and exactness
- Solution-oriented, structured, accurate and systematic
- A highly motivated and positive attitude
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
The application deadline has unfortunately expired, but feel free to keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
We truly believe that it’s both smart, necessary, and profitable to have a broad perspective on where the energy industry is going. That is why we in recent years have built a portfolio across gas transport, oil and gas, and renewable wind power. Today, we transport gas to millions of homes in Europe, we are partner in two oil and gas field developments that are partly electrified with very low emissions, we explore for low emission, high value oil and gas assets and we are developing the third biggest onshore wind farm in Finland.
We have strong funding from HitecVision, one of Europe’s largest private equity funds, and we have ambitions to grow significantly.